Lightweight reversible jersey utilising drycool technology. The jersey is uni-sex with a modern and comfortable fit.
Please note numbers are allocated by club and player name is required.
- The Club will distribute all orders to parents. We will contact to you prior to arrange distribution.
- Uniforms usually have a 4 to 6 weeks lead time.
- Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Jerseys are designed to be loose around the midsection, so we recommend measuring the player at their widest point so there is plenty of room to move
- For new-starters in grade 1, typically a narrower, shorter child would be 4XS or 3XS, and a child of average to larger height and width would be 2XS. Many players wear size 2XS up to grade 5 and 6. Sizes 'Small', 'Medium' and 'Large' are adult sizes.
- The jersey measurements in the table below are of the garment laid on a flat surface, not the measurement of the player's body.See measuring guidelines in the image gallery above.
- We are unable to refund or exchange due to incorrect sizing. Please contact the Club if you have any questions via email@example.com
in CM (A)
Length at back
in CM (B)